Thread: RotK
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 06:09 PM   #358
Lûthien Nénharma
Pile O'Bones

Lûthien Nénharma has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lûthien Nénharma Send a message via MSN to Lûthien Nénharma
Silmaril my fav. quotes from RotK

here are my favorite songs from RotK, I dont care if one is in the ending credits:

Oh you can search far and wide, you can drink the whole ground dry, but you'll never find a beer so brown as the one we drink in our hometown. Oh you can drink your fancy ales, you can drink em by the flagan, but the only brew for the brave and true comes from the green dragon.

home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread. thru shadow to the edge of night. Until the stars are all alight. Mist and shadow, cloud and shade, All shall fade. All shall fade...

Lay down your sweet and weary head. Night is falling, you have come to journeys end. Sleep now. Dream of the ones you came before. They are calling from across the distant shore. Why do you weep?What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping. What can you see on the horizon? Why do the white gulls call? Across the sea a pale moon rises. The ships have come to carry you home. And all will turn to silver glass. A light on the water, all souls pass. Hope fades into the world of night. Through shadows falling out of memory and time. Dont say we have come now to the end. White shores are calling. You and I will meet again. And you'll be here in my arms just sleeping. What can you see on the horizon? Why do the white gulls call? Across the see a pale moon rises. The ships have come to carry you home.And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west.