View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 11:53 AM   #5115
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
If there aren't any objections I'll throw my hat in there and say I'll mod the summer game.

I've been kicking around some ideas with some of you already and would like further input. Seeing as it sounds like June-July will be a good period for everyone, if there aren't any objections I'll get a planning thread started over the weekend. This way I can get more input on the ideas I've been kicking around and there would be no rush to start super soon.

There will be a dead thread. That I'm already sure of. Maybe where the dead do something slightly different than Nog's game. Also a possibility of the dead wolves to have a different purpose.

My main goal is to decide to go with a game with the traditional roles or to have slightly tweaked experimental roles to fit a theme. As fun as experimental roles and games can be, I don't want to forget the ordinary villager POV in games. Over half the players will be villagers and even though I was a wolf in Nogrod's game, I think it's safe to say ordinary villagers enjoyed it as well? As to be expected there were times the villagers were wrong or manipulated, but not a single wolf voted for Huey and that in itself is quite an achievement!

So, over the weekend I can put up a planning thread with everything I've been kicking around to try. Whether you're able to participate or not I'd like a discussion on how the balance would be, and perhaps more importantly if you'd enjoy those roles and gameplay as an ordinary villager as well.

Last edited by Boromir88; 05-22-2020 at 12:12 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote