Thread: Hunted RPG
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 04:20 PM   #13
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Sting

Melody looked into Tom’s piercing blue eyes. Tom hadn’t been himself lately, he was different, not the patient, loving, warm hearted person Melody once knew. He was under pressure and it was only natural that he changed, everyone changed. What used to be a happy, busy village was now a sad place filled with sickness and unhappy hobbits. Melody was caring; she hated seeing everyone like this. I am going on the journey, there is no other option. How does Tom expect me to just sit back and not be there? Melody questioned herself, while looking into his deep, sad eyes. The sparkle that used to be in his eyes had died out from the sleepless nights and stress.
“Tom, I am going with and so is Ivy and Estelle, we are going on the journey” Melody said in a bold voice.

“Melody!” Tom shouted. He paused to calm himself, “I am not letting you go. How many times must I tell you that? Your going is not an option! What if something were to happen to you?”
“What if something were to happen to you Tom? Life is about taking risks, not about sitting back and letting the men do work! Please Tom, I can do more than cook, wash clothes, there is another side to me - the Took side, and you know I could cope on the journey! I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I didn’t go.” Melody said taking Tom’s hand.
Tom sighed “Well knowing you there is no way I am going to be able to stop you from going. So even though I am not happy with you going, I am going to have to let you come on the journey with us.” Tom smiled, “But I will be watching you like a hawk!”
There was silence in the room nothing but the sound of the flames crackle in the fire place. Melody and Tom both sat looking at each other. Tom reached over to Melody and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He leaned forward, slowly moving towards her, the fire from the fire place reflected in his eyes making them sparkle like they did before. knock knock, Melody sprang from her seat and straightened her skirt. “Uh, one moment please” She shouted. Melody opened the door and there stood a tall, blonde hobbit. What is his name? Uh, Celic... no, uh, Cedric! Melody chuckled to herself. “Please come in, Cedric” Melody said, closing the door as quickly as possible. It was a very cold day and the rooms were cold enough.
“What brings you here?” Tom asked. He stood up from his chair to great Cedric. Melody smiled nervously. He wont think anything of Tom and I, will he? Well we weren’t doing anything. We are old time friends, that’s all. Melody told herself. She went to the kitchen to boil some water while Cedric and Tom talked about the journey and plans they had.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 5:21 PM January 17, 2004: Message edited by: Niluial ]