Thread: Hunted RPG
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 02:47 PM   #16
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Just when Tom had left and Melody came back to him, and was just about to sit down again it as knocked on the door. Melody ran up again and rushed to the door. Cedric also rose up but didn't rush as much as Melody did. When Cedric reached the outer door he saw Ivy, wearing a lot of blankets around her, and Tom, again, at the doorstep. And Tom seemed very indignant. Ivy seemed like she had faced great danger.

"What have happened?" Cedric said with panic in his voice.

"I think it's better if everyone come inside" Melody said and tried to be calm.

"Yes, it's very important" Tom said and had an hard look at his face.

All of them went inside and Ivy seemed to wake up again. She looked at both Tom and Cedric. She sipped some of her tea that Melody had brought to her.

"Tell us, what have happened Ivy?" Melody said.

Ivy told them all from the start when she had met the dwarf that had warned them of the orcs and wargs at the borders of The Shire. She also suggested a new emergency meeting.

Cedric got very upset and almost got paniced. He rose up from his chair and said, "There's no time to waste. We must have the meeting now and decide what to do."

"Calm down Cedric!" Tom said and the power of his voice made Cedric sit down again. Melody that had been sitting quiet and looked at them said, "I agree with Cedric, we must hold a meeting with the others. Yet, we mustn't panic, we must calm down and try to solve the problem." Tom nodded and so did Ivy and Cedric.