Thread: Hunted RPG
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 12:38 AM   #26
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

As Cedric made his way home from the meeting at Melody's house he began to think about the journey. Maybe he never would come back. Maybe he never would see his mother and friends that he loved again. These thoughts troubled Cedric's mind all the way home to his own Hobbit Hole. When he got inside and closed his outer door, he realized how tired he was. He gasped and walked into his bedroom. I better get some rest, he thought, I must talk to my mother tomorrow about the journey.

Cedric couldn't sleep. He just rolled over from side to side in his bed all the time. After nearly two hours he fell into sleep. He dreamed nightmares about the orcs and the wargs. He had actually never seen an orc, nor a warg, but he had heard stories and tales about how terrible they were.

In the middle of the night Cedric woke up. He thought he heard someone outside. He looked out the window at his right side, it was still dark outside. Then heard the noice again. It sounded just like someone knocked and scratched on the window. Cedric heard that the noices came for the hall. He walked to the hall, but nothing was there. He heard it again. He slowly opened the outer door and said "Who's there? And what ever you are, what do you want?" He pulled himself together and took a step outside. No one was there.

Cedric went back to bed and thought he was to nervous and his mind just made up noices for him. The noice stopped and he fell asleep again. When it was almost lunch time he woke up again. Now he felt relieved that the sun was up. He went up and made some breakfast. He sat down with a warm cup of tea in his most comfortable armchair he had in his livingroom and began to think of what he should bring on the journey.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 3:15 AM January 28, 2004: Message edited by: piosenniel ]