View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 02:13 AM   #66
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Sting

Georeliela stood up and left Farien’s side. “They have my little girl to” Georeliela said holding back her tears. She sat next to Lara. “We need to be strong and we must try and be as healthy as possible. My daughter Emilia loves babies I am sure that as we speak Emilia is helping your daughter or doing something kind” Georeliela said. “We need an escape route” Georeliela whispered so soft that Lara only just heard her. Lara stared at Georeliela breathing deeply, for Lara knew that they could do this but it would be deadly! Lara didn’t say anything so Georeliela and Lara sat there in silence.

Georeliela woke up with Lara’s head resting on her shoulder. She looked around and no orc was in site. Everyone was asleep, they all looked so happy, they were probably dreaming sweet dreams and forgetting about all their troubles.

Georeliela woke Lara up. “Laila, my Laila” Lara said. “Shhhhh.” Lara got up and they both tiptoed to a dark corner. “I don’t know how but we must find an escape route without getting caught or killed. When a orc enters the room you shall distract him, annoy him, an..”
“But he will hurt me” Lara said interrupting Georeliela. Lara didn’t want to be hurt again. “If he hurts you then let it be! This is for your daughter! Your daughter’s life could depend on this. Would you get a thrashing for your daughter?” Georeliela whispered. Lara nodded.

“Now while you distract the orc I shall sneak out the room, with out making a noise. I would let you sneak out the room but I was the first to come here and I saw all the door ways and passages. Before the orc goes we will get Farien to put something in front of the boulder so it will not close properly. Then When I find out where the children are and where the entry to this horrible cave is I will come back. You will get as many people as possible to push the boulder open for me to come in, and from their we shall plan our escape!” Georeliela plotted. “So are you in?” Georeliela asked. Lara looked at Georeliela with a serious face….

[ April 28, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]