View Single Post
Old 05-15-2003, 12:56 PM   #78
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Sting

Georeliela sat tired and sad. All the women were asking her “Is my little girl alright” or “Are the children alright”. Georeliela felt sorry for them all but she often thought that the women forgot that she also had a little girl, she also cried at night, she also worried about her Emila. But then again she felt honoured, the women must have had seen her as a strong figure. She sat thinking, she had a picture in her head of her daughters beautiful face. “Oh I do hope she is ok” She said to herself.

She saw Lara sitting in a corner, rocking herself. She watched Lara for a while and she felt dizzy from watching Lara rock from left to right. Lara was whimpering, and singing to herself, but the words weren’t clear. It almost looked like she was in a trance. She sat staring at one place, like there was no point of going on.

Niluial walked over to Lara, and tucked Lara’s hair behind her ear. She looked at Lara. Lara looked pale, with huge bags under her eyes. Lara did not even look at Georeliela in the eyes, she just carried on rocking herself and humming. Georeliela hated watching friends in pain.

Emila sat worried about Telmir. What was she to do? She cradled a baby in her arms. But she could not stop thinking that Telmir was in danger. She handed the baby to another young girl, and ran out the room to look for Telmir!

[ May 17, 2003: Message edited by: Niluial ]

[ May 18, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]