View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:30 PM   #387
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
While I was rereading the Day and completely skipping over posts I'd already commented on, some things caught my eye.

I suppose it comes down to an argument of semantics, yet it still sent a flag up.

Kuru does a post analysis/recap of Sally - Her #358 says she has no idea who to vote for yet.
In actuality she said she had no idea who she'd like to kill yet.

Which yes, voting for someone is voting for them to die. Yet, most if not always people refer to it as voting, rather than killing. It just seemed an off statement/phrasing to me.

I'm a bit confused to Firefoot's #290.
Quote:
Well, obviously Agan was not the seer. If Kuru is not a wolf, the wolves would have known this, so this wouldn't be the reason that they killed her, as she would have just been an ordo (or a non-seer gifted). If Kuru was a wolf, though, and Agan was the seer, this wouldn't really make sense either since then we'd all know Kuru was a wolf because we'd know Agan was the seer. Unless they just wanted to limit the chance that she'd dream of another wolf... so that begs the question, even though Agan wasn't the seer (say she had a really lucky guess and the wolves thought she was), is Kuru a wolf anyway?

Or were the wolves not even thinking about the seer and just decided that Agan was too much of a liability?

And as for what I was thinking... a potential seer lead seemed like a really good Day 1 reason to vote Kuru. And if Agan actually had been the seer, I think the wolves would have guessed it... that's a little bit too lucky, to just pick one person basically off the bat, and then be so confident as to put two votes on him, and get it right.

Otherwise my vote would have been more or less random...

And just so you all know, I probably won't be around much toDay. Wednesdays are busy busy busy.
It seems like you are saying that the main reason you voted for Kuru was because of a potential seer lead on him via Agan. Yet, if I remember correctly you outed it was a possible seer lead yesterDay. So why would you do that, if you thought she was the Seer. It doesn't look very innocent of you.

I don't think I answered your question in #298 Gwath. No, I was looking at it purely in regards to Nienna. Nog made a post about his suspicions towards her, then the next two posts involve both you and sally agreeing with it. When, there had been no implication from either of you before that - that you found something wrong with Nienna. I was merely stating that out of the Nienna voters - both of yours looked the most bandwagonish.

Kent why won't you vote for Greenie toDay, and why would you "make a necessary move to see she is not lynched", if Nog put his bonus votes on her?

X'd since Form's #372.