View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:45 PM   #395
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Okay, I'm taking a lot of flak for the seer comment I made yesterday... fair enough.

But if I was a wolf, why would I bother making such a comment...? I'm not sure what point that would serve either, unless you all are just accusing me of plain sloppiness. That would be a reason that my post would make me seem wolfish to you... but no one's mentioned that. So it must seem odd on other grounds. You say an ordo wouldn't expose the seer like that... well, if I was a wolf, and Kuru was also a wolf, and Agan got Kuru lynched, I would take out Agan that night in case she was the seer. Just saying. I didn't feel like I was exposing anything.

Or it could be a very clever bluff.

Or I'm the cobbler.

But none of those things are true. And I don't have anything else to say about that. I've already explained myself, and if you don't like it, then you don't like it. Fine.

Anyway... sorry I didn't get my vote in earlier like I announced - the internet went down... but I'm back so it's okay. I've read all the posts, but don't have time to go through them in detail, and nothing in particular has stuck out to me, so I'm just going to go with my earlier plan:

++Nogrod
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote