View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 09:30 AM   #388
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa on Brinn's late vote for Inzil
Nogrod finds her vote suspicious, but I get the feeling it's because she didn't vote in a manner to save him or Nienna, and with out the knowledge we have now, I don't see why she should.
I see it as a question of "washing one's hands" from the immediate choice - oftentimes wolvish behaviour as they don't want to be caught fresh from lynching innocents... so a safe-vote and not taking interest of which one of us dies: being happy with as a wolf or too unsure as innocent? I can see both options to be real.

Nerwen makes some sense in refuting some of Roa's analysis as I think Roa did exaggerate with the "case". But that's a tough one to call. I don't think Nerwen ever "downright denied" having suspected Nienna so the question still is over how serious she were and what were her motives in the change of target...

Brinn's more heated defence over Loslote's analysis looks quite credible indeed. Or then it's just the wolf-nerves...

Why are you voting for Hakon, Lari???
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote