View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 09:34 AM   #390
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Is it just me, or does anybody else think this could be two wolves trying to start a bandwagon?
Well, I am not sure if it will be wise for the two remaning WWs to both vote for the same person in the way that they will start a bandwagon. But anything is possible, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
First off, I don't see any cause to disbelieve your reveal, though I find your reasoning a bit flawed. You defend your 'submarine' tendencies (making good points while doing so) but then feel you must reveal as a gifted to further justify them? You state your main rationale for suspecting me is that I don't say much in my posts, but then you say many of our posts are 'without meaning and not very thought out'. So why single me out? I'll give you points for consistency, at least, since this is the second time you've voted for me.
Hmm, once again I was wondering here, on first reading once again disliking Inzil's way of "suspecting" people, but then again, on second thought, it is really like an innocent asking questions. I am really starting to feel a lot better about him.

Quote:
I found the interchange between Roa and Nerwen interesting. I don't know Roa that well, but I did find her zeal a bit disconcerting, though she made some good points. She seems to put a lot of stock into reading into Nerwen's 'implications', though, and implications are a pretty subjective thing to try and glean.
Roa indeed is like that often when innocent. The zeal is disconcerting, that is true, but it is not a sign of wolvery. It's a problem of a different sort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
It could be, yes. I'd like to hear from Lottie. If her vote for Brinn was really only based on her own analysis of Brinn's post– in which she made a number of serious and obvious misrepresentations– than it's a pretty suspicious vote. And her other posts have been a whole lot of nothing... it could be either newbieishness or newbiewolfishness.
Hm, well, I am wondering about Loslote, starting to doubt her a bit more, true. But not sure if I would be voting her, not yet, maybe, like I said before.

Quote:
Mind you, Brinn has been under the radar, as usual, and she can be one sneaky wolf. However, while Wilwa might have cause to be paranoid about her, I doubt Lottie knows her reputation.
That would be interesting to know, what Lottie thinks of her in general... I mean, as about a player in general... Though of course now she could say whatever she thinks.

Quote:
But here's a thing to consider: would the false Ranger (whichever it is) have revealed at all, knowing that if he or she got lynched, the remaining wolf would be a newbie who had only played one game before?
I guess it is possible, as well as anything. Of course maybe not the most clever, but even a newbie could slip by, and I know many times the WWs not planned, but were forced to do it so - because simply all the "veteran" Wolves were caught earlier - and the newbie, because of being relatively a newbie, managed to slip through all the game, or through a large part of it. And we have even heard about several examples above.

I did not get the chance, alas, to properly re-read neither Nerwen's or Lari's posts. Not sure what to do. If Loslote is going to be lynched, I would not oppose it, probably, as I think there is a distinct chance that she could be the Wolf, but I am not going to vote her, most likely. Okay, I will really try to reread something and then see.

EDIT: x-ed with Lari and onwards
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote