View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 01:31 AM   #35
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I actually PM'd you lmp about lord Athanar's future but then thought also sharing those thoughts here as it might help people orientate with Wilheard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
I think lord Athanar would have this frontiersman -spirit.*

I mean I think I even wrote there back then that when they organized the Scarburg men into columns and rode to meet the local lords Athanar finally felt himself at home doing the thing he loved and knew how to do, feeling the wind in his face, hearing the clamor of arms and the pounding of the hooves... And he also took part in the drillings and excercises every now and then in the Mead Hall even if that could have been wholly taken care by his right-hand man Coenred.

And knowing that man I'd say he's not one who asks for the opinion of his family as to where to settle - which general trait of his personality can be sadly seen fex. in his sons. He of course loves them in his own way and wants them to be great men following his footsteps and bringing honor to the family... but he seems to be quite at loss as what that might require from him - other than military discipline.*

So let him move there.