View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 09:03 PM   #541
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post

Mac: Spends a lot of time defending and trying to save himself, though one can hardly blame him considering he has been a lynch candidate for two Days now. I'm actually not sure why so many suspect him; I find him to be one of the more reasonable players and his posts look honest to me. I'd say he seems more innocent than guilty.
For me and Legate it seems to be the post (I think it was the first he made today) where Macalaure sumarise and analyze on the ending of Day 2. His analyze seems extremely fabricated and dishonest to say the least. It is quite interesting that me and Legate spottet this independently of each other.

I do agree that other of Macalure's posts seem innocent enough, but it is always hard knowing what to focus ones attention on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer of the red dawn
I have a question:

If I try really hard to stop doing impulsive things, can I stay alive a little longer?
Priceless

EDIT: Cross posted with Mirandir and Lariren

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote