View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 07:02 PM   #20
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hstaphath View Post
I am but the shade of the Bard that Was...
Hmmm...a rather melancholy minstrel in the gallery, or perhaps a marred bard? Well, you know what they say...some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad; other things just make you swear and curse. When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle, and this'll help things turn out for the best...ummm...sorry, drifting again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hstaphath View Post
You've started off wonderfully and I am anxious to see how you get along with this. It is the Pythonesque sort of retelling that, though I enjoy it very much myself, I only dabbled in while writing my parodies. Only a handful of the scenes I wrote were truly Pythonesque rather than Montyfactual, as you rightly put it.
I am waiting to see if anyone else is going to join in.

*The Dark Elf holds up a large placard with the embossed words 'SUBTLE HINT'*