View Single Post
Old 10-20-2002, 09:21 PM   #135
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

ColletteTook has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to ColletteTook Send a message via AIM to ColletteTook
1420!

Days flew faster than Smaug in Rivendell.Collette learned later that in her homesick obliviousness she had neglected to help her friends. She vowed never to go off and feel sorry for herself when there were others to be helped again.
In an effort to apologize for her behavior, as well as recooperate back to her old cheery self, she picked flowers for her tormented friends.
A large bundle of wild Nimprodel and Elanor flowers and a cookie she brought to each faerie coloring their sick rooms with silvery blues, purples and riots of orange,red and pink. Hues of friendship and love streaked their walls and put them a bit higher spirits for days.
To Calad she picked a particularly fresh and bright bouquet, with a particularly large and sweet cookie to help him with his pains.
Even Calad seemed lightly touched and even stopped to sniff the aroma of the flowers that wafted and filled the room before giving her a low, half-hearted growl.
She left Calad's room later that evening, contemplating a question that deeply scraped away at her mind. She so dealy longed to ask the healer "Can I help?"
But she feared that all she was required for now was comfort and perhaps a laugh or two. But still, she would ask.

<<I know i powergamed. I will change anything if anyone is bothered!>>