View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 01:26 AM   #113
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I don't believe I was in the last game (seriously don't remember if I was) and I haven't played in months, so I can't have been "sniped recently" (although it certainly has happened to me before).
Recently is relative in Werewolf these days. I'm referring to recent games, not necessarily games that were played recently (which is definitely not how I should have worded that, but oh well). You've been quite frustrated at being killed in absentia (which I understand, as it's happened to me too, grumble grumble), and with Legate facing the same fate recently while on your side, I'm unwilling to believe you'd throw me so casually under the bus without giving me a chance to defend myself. Rather, I'm willing to believe it, but I don't think that was the situation yesterDay.

Quote:
Besides that, Agan was hardly in trouble when I voted. She didn't even garner her second vote until after I voted for you. Also, you being an "easy bandwagon" is entirely your opinion.
Honey. Honey. You know how much I'm lynched. It's sort of a lot, and often for little or no reason. You're right in that Agan wasn't necessarily in trouble, but I didn't say she was; I said you were shifting focus onto me and away from someone else.

More importantly, just look at how much you jumped when I poked you....

EDIT: x'd with Farael
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote