View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 10:39 AM   #132
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
I had a dream the night before last about Morm. In the beginning of the dream, I somehow accidentally called him on the phone, and then realized who he was (how, I'm not sure), so we talked on the phone, and afterwards I wrote the conversation down on a postcard. There then followed much in the dream which was not BD-related. I ended up in Germany with my brother, and we were driven around by a friend of my dad's trying to get to Harvard, which had somehow ended up in Germany and looked like a place from a previous dream of mine. I believe we were looking for Lord St. George (from the Dorothy Sayers novels). Anyway, at some point we got out of the car (which my brother forgot his shoes in) and were wondering around some shop, where I was looking at watches. While we were there, we were kidnapped by Morm's evil brother, who took us to some other place, and was about to try to knock us out with a small club, when Morm and his wife showed up and stopped his evil brother. All in all, it was a very strange and rambling dream.