View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 04:05 PM   #243
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
However, at the time you quasi-voted, the votes stood thusly
You are continuing with your transparent attempts to twist my words. I in no way quasi-voted. When I voted I flat out stated that I wanted Lalaith lynched yesterDAY.

There are three wolves, therefore, I am allowed to suspect more than one person at a time.

We are, however, only allowed to lynch one person at a time. So I have to make a choice about which potential candidate to support at any one time, based on factors such as the intensity of my belief in their guilt and the likelihood of my vote tipping the scales toward lynching the candidate I feel most strongly to be guilty.

For the record, a quasi-vote looks like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
++Lottie 4 Rep

I'd go with Lommy or Boro, at this point. Outside shot at Inzil, I suppose, but the first two (mostly after Lommy's most recent spin on things I've done).
Talk about wishy-washy...

Quote:
It seems disingenuous that you'd then try to use that as evidence today that you didn't want Inzil lynched.
Inzil might have been bad...and given that we've lynched him I hope he was!

What I object to is your implication that my alleged support of lynching Inzil yesterDAY, an allegation that is not backed up by the easily examined facts, is somehow indicative of my participation in some elaborate and torturous plot to deceive the Ward and win the game as a wolf.

What I pointed out was that your assertion fell flat on its own merits.