View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 09:29 AM   #48
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
What I wrote about two hours ago, just when the Downs went down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Who do you call a bunny? Are you not the person who calls rabbits conies, when you don't turn their Frodos to wolves? Or something very similar.
No, actually I call them Cobys.

Quote:
Unless the ordo tries to pretend to be a Wolf just to get him to his side.
Grr you're revealing all my plans.

Quote:
I guess we cannot do anything much sensible for the time being, especially as we won't know anyway who that is.
Yeah but would it help us or the wolves more if we pointed out Frodo-ish behaviour in others? That's what I meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legz
And it's probably better now for Frodo to stay put and hope the Ringwraith don't notice him.
The thing is, I'm not sure if Mr. Baggins wants to do that. If I was him I'd certainly try to get myself killed and become a wolf (but then again, I love being a wolf, whereas some people like to have different tactics. I remember my first game where Kit the Shade [kind of an assassin/seer/ranger] sided with the village against all odds [and killed me on the last night]).

For once it's not me who finds Lommy's phrasing suspicious.

I read through the thread with plans to make a Guilty/Innocent/Neither list, but decided against it. Lommy, Legate and Nerwen look innocent enough thus far, of the others I have absolutely nothing to say.