View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 12:39 PM   #55
Beregond
Playful Ghoul

Beregond is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Well, if you're offering, I'd love a root beer. Root beer is good for thinking!

So, Lariren, just to make conversation, are you in shock from this morning, or have you been consorting with those of an unsavory nature? I hear wights have some kind of dark breath...could shock anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Tauruses are stubborn and typically head-in-the-mud. Nothing I can tell you about my time-honored, tried-and-true tested way of reading the stars will change your mind about me, so I'm afraid I'll have to have a better reason to act as your enabler.
I'm a Taurus, and, well, you're right about that - I am stubborn and not likely to believe you.

However, Shasta, I'll offer you a root beer, and I'll shoe your horse for free, if you want to read the stars for me.

EDIT: x'd with Mirandir, Lariren.

Well, I'm too slow and missed out on root beer. So, Mirandir, this is the first time you've been in the village during a crisis? Me too. I don't know who to disbelieve! Or maybe I do, and don't want them to know...

And I'm disappointed no one suspects me yet. Am I not sinister enough? I have access to swords, even if they aren't very good...

Last edited by Beregond; 01-22-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Beregond is offline   Reply With Quote