View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 02:23 PM   #61
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So I am planning to vote in an hour or two because it is very unlikely I want to get up earlier just to play.

I will not vote for Beregond or Mirandir today because they are new. However Lari is not protected by newbieness anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beregond
But wouldn't a wraith want to stay out of the sunlight, so to speak?
Well not necessarily. Being too quiet makes people suspicious, and sometimes submarines are lynched in lack of better suspects just to get rid of dead weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beregond
I have a feeling Brinn could be something other than she seems - she was the first to really encourage proper discussion and then she left, almost to deflect suspicion and avoid notice all in one.
I think she said she was going to sleep. While it is nice if the person who has encouraged proper talk instead of banter does it xemself, Brinn's reason for not doing it was understandable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
She just seems to enthusiastic, and I tend to find that the more enthusiastic players on day one usually have a special role.
I can hardly see how bantering actively makes her too enthusiastic.

It's good, though, if you say aloud what you find suspicious.

edit: xed with Gol & Mira