View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:16 PM   #80
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I can hardly see how bantering actively makes her too enthusiastic.

It's good, though, if you say aloud what you find suspicious.
Well, as it's the first day and I have had no dreams that I wish to lay carefully before you, and I've got no evil plans I'd like to implement, I need somebody to suspect.

Innocents on Day One atypically have anybody to gun for based on actual evidence, so I figured I should come up with some sort of guideline to slim down the pool of possible people for me to latch onto immediately. Usually on the first day I pick at total random because I have nothing better to go on yet. This time I decided that 'enthusiasm = reason for enthusiasm' seemed like a pretty fair thing to go on.

Thus my otherwise random suspicion (since I have nothing solid to go on).

Strangely, I actually just had a dream (this isn't a clue) about Sally. I was just napping, thus dreaming, and we lived in this three story dorm type building, except the elevator was hidden behind a shower, and the third floor had a spare bed half way up a random staircase that was in my room. Sally was living there, in this strange little not-really-third-floor balcony on the stairs that didn't go anywhere else, for all that they continued past where she was hanging out.

Strange, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum
Remember me in Di's game, using "newbieness" as a cloak for for my evil? I hope there isn't a repetition of that here.
Yes, and I encouraged Lari to use it last game, and it worked beautifully. So while new players get a basic get-out-of-jail-free card, it's also common knowledge that a newbie wolf will take advantage.

So don't try to take advantage if you're a wraith, because we'll catch you. K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
you can actually rest assured you're not lynched because of trying to actually do something...
Unless you're Nog, in which case you'll be killed Day One no matter what you do.

You quts are making me smile with your banter.

Just so you know.