View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 03:57 PM   #204
Loki
Animated Skeleton

Loki has just left Hobbiton.
Well, that's a buzz-kill. Celuien just posted the list I was going to put up.

It's obvious to me now that I'm going to be lynched. Good job, everyone. Way to screw up from the start. Figures that the evil team is going to get a head start just because you all didn't like my attitude. Should've listened to the logical voices. I had no reason to lie about anything.

Ah, well, nothing I can say matters now. Don't hurt too bad when you're kicking yourselves for this.

Because I don't have the time to finish my full post of reasoning and insight...
My list of suspicion:

Nogrod seems devilishly evil. Chances are good that he's something on the bad side. I don't trust him one bit.

Diamond, while simply following exactly what she had said, still grates on my mind.

Roa, a key player, made precious little voice here. Unusual to my ears. Eyes. Whatever.

The other voices simply echoed what had already been said in a failing analysis of the plot. Little can be judged of them further from the way that they vote. Most of the people who voted for me were simply jumping on the bandwagon. Look to the ringleaders if you want to find your source of malice.

All that remains now is for the truth to be revealed...

Always judge a book by it's cover.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote