View Single Post
Old 02-18-2003, 05:28 AM   #7
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Name: Ani Dao, of the race of Mirkwoodian Elves, female

Description (Appearance): She has short, pixie cut style blonde hair and is tall with rough skin from traveling and hunting all over Middle Earth. Ani Dao has a narrow, stern looking face with big deep blue eyes. Is very beautiful.

Personality: She is the daughter of the Head Guard in Mirkwood. Being trained along side famous elves like Legolas, she has a sort of high opinion of herself. After completing the regular training, most of the guards, and warriors of Mirkwood receive, she went on to train privately to become what some might call an assassin used by the king for protection. However, she only possesses the skills of such a warrior, not the angry heart. She was rarely called upon for her services, and therefore began to wander across Middle Earth looking for adventure. She once went on a journey to recover a lost treasure with a band of dwarves, and has spent time in Moria (before it was infiltrated by orcs and the Balrog). Ani Dao is interested in her own benefits and takes jobs according to the size of wealth she is offered. Only once has she been criticized because of her gender, but the criticizer paid the price dearly.

Weapons, skills: Her favorite weapons are her throwing knives. She has deadly aim, and is able to throw extremely far distances. This tough warrior she-elf, has had mandatory training with a sword, but does not like to use it often. She also carries a bow and quiver, but uses them mostly for hunting. When confronted with face-to-face combat, she fights with using quick body movement, and diferent forms of punches and kicks (somewhat like a martial art). She wears little armor, save for the brown leather vest she dons over her dark green tunic. On her feet she wears regular elven boots, but her skill is such that they make no sound when she walks. Ani Dao is very strong, brave, cunning, but not so patient. Although she is an elf, she likes dwarven company the best, for they tell the best stories, and drink the best ale.

I know that you only wanted men and dwarves to go on the journey with you, but Ani Dao is at the Green Dragon right now, and I think would be a perfect companion for this ‘adventure.’ I would also be willing to add characteristics, if you so desire.

I am not doing any RPG s right now either.

[ April 06, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]