View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 05:08 AM   #315
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne
I forgot to tell about my meeting with Spawn and Lommy earlier this summer.
Hey, we forgot it too... Though, I'm about to do something to it, even later than you...

We had a lot of fun and Rune told us about a freaky Finnish woman he had met while working in Roskilde Festival (I hope he didn't assume me and spawn be like her).

It was really great and Rune and spawn were both really lovely. Spawn is not as scary as she sometimes seems to be here, though I assure you she's as friendly and funny.

Rune talks a lot (and that's a good thing) and is almost as crazy as here. (Though he's maybe somewhat hmm... kinder and calmer than here... ) RL-Rune and BD-Rune are quit similar, but I still can't help imagining Rune (when I see his avvie) as a Karl Marx -looking guy.

It was quite odd to meet fellow 'downers, but only positively so. They were both so nice people that I'd like to see them again sometime. Spawn lives quite near (in the neighbouring city) so I hopefully will see her in the future, but I might have more difficulties with seeing Rune...

And I envy you all brits who get to meet everybody...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote