View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 07:01 PM   #120
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
A look at everybody:

Nerwen - posted nothing yesterDay, opened toDay with an analysis of Zil‘s death, concluded he was killed either as looking too innocent because of his vote for Rune or as a possible Seer. Points out that those who voted yesterDay shouldn‘t be considered clear (which nobody had suggested), but doesn‘t voice any concrete suspicion. Could be anything really.

Sally - late vote for Rune after defending Boro; has been more active toDay: some friendly banter directed at Boro and Nerwen, followed by an analysis of the votes:
- Huey‘s could be wolf-on-wolf
- Boro‘s ‚fair in theory but regrettable in practice‘
- mine valid but doesn‘t sit quite right
- Lal‘s not opportunistic, but ‚further widened the playing field‘, which isn‘t good
- Zil‘s could have seemed seerish to the wolf (see Nerwen above)
- her own to prevent last minute votes lynching another candidate
Defends Boro as not cobblerish.
I disagree with her about Boro‘s vote, but I can‘t see anything clearly furry here.

Boro - has terminated goofy mode and promised to come back later. I‘d like to see what he does then.

Lalaith - explains her vote to me; Huey and Sally probably non-wolves, maybe one of them cobbler, but more likely there‘s a low-lying cobbler from the absentee group; defends Sally‘s vote to me as probably not wolvish; thinks I look good if the wolf thought Zil was the Seer. Very little to go on really, but she‘s defended several people while voicing no suspicion against possible wolves. Could that be a lone wolf desperately looking for allies?

Huey - Sally‘s vote could be a safe wolf vote; Boro less likely a wolf because early suspicion by Runewolf; dubious about Lalaith‘s vote (note, that was before she explained it); doesn‘t suspect me; concerned about a silent wolf; engages Boro and Sally, considers a WolfSally/BoroMoon pairing, concludes it wouldn‘t make sense. Some counter-suspense against Morsul, who suspected him before.

Huey is generally reasonable, but I‘m not quite comfortable with how he seems to assume he should be considered as a known innocent because he gave Rune the first vote and suspects Sally and Morsul back for doubting this.

Morsul - Huey suspicious, trusts Sally. Intends to vote Huey, does so. His reasoning is a bit thin here, but I‘m assuming he‘s allright for now.

Shasta - Boro not likely Rune‘s packmate; questions and suspects me; no opinions about anybody else as far as I can see. Really?

If the wolf is among yesterDay‘s loudmouths, I suppose it could be Huey (I don‘t know what Boro is, but anyway I‘m giving him a pass until we hear more of him); if among yesterDay‘s silents or latecomers, it could be Nerwen or Lalaith; not sure about Shasta – at least he‘s voiced a suspicion toDay, if one I disagree with for obvious reasons. Not Sally, not Morsul.

(x-ed with Huey's vote)