View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 04:00 PM   #381
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'm looking forward to that post Dimy, and you save Kitanna. Glad to see that we have some upcoming posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
I posted, and did something cheesy (it's like Mulan, but not! oh Lord...). I imagine you want to wrap up Korin and Tror's conversation quickly, so of course feel free to do so. If you want we can collaborate to finish the conversation.
I actually liked it. If you want to, we can do a PM post to end Tror's and Korin's discussion.

A future glance:
Once Onli and Tror finish talking, all the characters in the council will be dispersed. Tror will take some characters in search of Oin, and Ori and Nali will go to the hall and gather the other players into the spirit of the upcoming fight. Does anyone have ideas on what the women should be doing while the men are repulsing the attacks?