View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004, 01:00 PM   #206
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril

Quote:
(what is it with your characters, Aman, and romantic plots with the dangerous 'other'?!?! )
I know! Oh, come on, it's not my faul...*trails off* Ok, maybe a little my fault. But hey, this one wasn't even at my instigation! They often aren't! It just...happens! This time it wasn't my intention even! I'm going to stop babbling as now as I am using far more exclamation marks than is humanly decent! Shock!

Ahem...

About the Raeis-Zurumor relationship though - Sarin, my browser has reacted rather badly the times in the past five minutes when I have tried to PM you about this, so I shall post here. In one of your posts, you ended with the rather dramatically fiery line along the lines of "the burning heat like the burning of their hearts". Just a quick point: Raeis, having been imprisoned for so long and having her deep relationship with the other elven courtier so abruptly cut off, is kind of...well, emotionally stunted. Come on, I very much doubt she is completely sane. She does feel some liking towards Zurumor, and it is growing, much to her confusion (I will continue that, of course, and emphasise it more in my next post), but she does not (yet) love him. This may extend, certainly if you wish it to, but she currently doesn't have that sort of feelings - would you mind editting just that one line to 'his heart'? I meant saying this earlier but somehow the PM just got shoved to one side in 'My Documents'...

But play between them shall be very interesting....Zurumor falls under the elven spell...even if he picked a rather strange elf...