View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 12:07 PM   #223
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
Wrapping things up

OK *whew*

I've put up my LONG post in which the prisoners are finally freed. I do so now, rather than later in the day or early tomorrow, in case anyone wants to post about the orc fight in light of what I do in my long post. As you will see, I have put up a save for any such posts so they can go before mine.

Now, I have used quite a few other characters in my post -- PLEASE tell me what needs editing!! I have also killed off two more characters -- Sarin had to pull out of the game for personal reasons last week, and Durelin gave me permission to do as I wanted with her character some weeks ago. As a result, I have killed off Zuromor and Jordo.

So now you have until Friday to write posts for the following events:

1) the orc fight, leading up to our rescue -- feel free to 'overlap' your posts with mine; I will edit my post as needed to match up with any others.

2) also, waking up in Ithilien, the passing of Sauron, and our newfound freedom. What will everyone do? Where will they go? etc.

Thanks, all, for bearing with me on this last rather rushed leg of the journey. This game has been tremendously fun, and I'm sure we'll make a terriffic end for it!