View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #1871
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Last night I had a dream about ROTR and the attached Downer moot. Not the celebrations themselves, but the travelling to and from. The dream looked kind of like one of those news reports on TV - you get flashes of relevant information, and snippets of interviews, and you just "know" what's going on as if that voice is telling you the story...

Anyways, I dreamt that Rune wanted to meet the Downers flooding into Brittain, but he could not (or did not want to) go himself, so he asked (or more like just told it as a matter of fact) those comming to go via Copenhagen. And people went, with no more than a shrug of shoulders (and no fuss about extra expenses or changing flight tickets!). Bethberry had a cup of tea with him at the airport, and was quite content to go the long way for that. Legate stayed for day and just hung out with Rune. In an "interview" he said that it was definitely worth it, and "why not?". Kath came too, because she didn't want to be left out. There were others, too, but like in any news report they only show you a few of the participants, never all.

For some reason Rune always saw everyone separately, one-on-one, not as a group. And it was windy in Copenhagen.

It helps that I read the ROTR thread the night before...