View Single Post
Old 06-26-2004, 06:08 AM   #39
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hama Of The Riddermark has just left Hobbiton.
"I sure hope that you all got some more information than I did, or else we will probably never figure out what they intend!"

Lomarandil was lying down amid the leaves with his eyes shut, and humming a tune. His head reasted on his hands, and Thorvel shot a very sour look at him Stupid youngster, resting and singing while the others have been out scouting, looking for clues! "Indeed, Thorvel. They're mobilising, drilling their troops. But from what I've see ntempers are running frayed. With some luck they'll kill enough of themselves not to present much challenge." Thorvel turned away, but even so Lomarandil saw the muscles in his neck and cheek jerk angrily. Lomarandil chuckled silently and forcedly to himself. He knew that Thorvel didn't really like him, but deep down he wished that he could do a better job of hiding it, he was after part of the troop and he thought it would have been nice for people not to grimace every time he made a discovery.

Calenvasa nodded gravely at the news. "We have not much time then." Lomarandil relaxed once again on the leaves. Adn started humming again. Calenvasa went up to Thorvel and whispered something inaudible in his ear.Lomarandil muttered at this, and turned over onto his front. Taking out his knife he began to cut the earth in front of him. Targil looked aver to see what it was, but he couldn't make anything out. Calenvasa moved away from Thorvel, before walking over to the rest. Thorvel joined them soon after.
Lomarandil sat up, joining the group, before finally shrugging and standing up to his full height.."We must move quickly..." Calenvasa said in a whisper.