View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 02:48 PM   #1882
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Allright.

I have moved the scene a bit forwards now. And I have taken some liberties with it. Hopefully not too many. Please inform me and I can change anything you think should be changed.

Eala: I thought that Ghem would attack as the noise from the passage came louder and louder and if they wished to make a run for it they'd have to do it sooner than later - and when Ulric caught Stigend's attention with his taunting that would have been the perfect moment for it.

------
EDIT-NOTICE: The discussion on the relative positions of the people in the kitchen contained such a lot of errors that I have deleted that part of this post entirely. Read lmp's take on the relative positions.

Last edited by Nogrod; 07-15-2007 at 08:34 AM.