View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 02:08 PM   #110
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Peony had been up most of the night thinking about Gaffer Hugo and the rest of her family. It had been a long night and she was pleased it was over. She had stumbled to get some breakfast and ate absently mindedly. She hoped the others had slept better than her.

One by one her companions rolled in and despite everything, breakfast was pleasant and enjoyable. Filled with the laughter and good humor of hobbit adventurers. Peony shoveled bacon and potatoes into her mouth and talked excitedly about the day's journey. Bunny was radiating joy at being able to continue on their way. The events of the night before were melting away. That was what Gaffer Hugo would have wanted.

Rudy came in last, Mira leading her groggy brother along. ""Sorry for the wait," he said, clearly still drowsy.

"Well we're ready!" Peony smiled. She was happy to see Mira in such good spirits.

"I've had my fill of breakfast and now I itch for adventure." Peony finished the last of her toast.