View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:01 PM   #82
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Not liking the Lottie votes. So, Fea comes in and makes a random vote, lets excuse that and go along with her for no apparent reason. Not liking how Mira defends the vote either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
Either the voters are using their one time retractable votes in silly posts(therefore wasting them) or they'll later say when voting an innocent "I realized they were innocent After voting but could do nothing about it...sorry.
++Glirdan

Will I retract? Probably. Would it be a waste of the 1 retract? No. I like dumping them soon, so I can actually put my votes to best uses. Retracts give a reason to not make the best vote, as it's kind of like...these are here in case you get get careless and mess up.

I expect Fea to retract, and have some reason for the vote? Will she tell us? Probably not. Does it matter? Not really. Is she a wolf? Dunno.