View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 06:59 AM   #2
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Merisuwyniel and her spouse, the love of her life, Gravendil (The Elf formerly Orc formerly known as Gravlox) have been granted the Realm of Topfloorien, since she is Saladriel's niece and the former ruler had no heirs (heirs, not hairs, silly!). Her request to Yawanna:
Quote:
I have grown accustomed to leading others on this quest. I would like to have a realm of my own to rule, so that I can go on telling others what to do more conveniently. Of course it would be for their own good...
Gravendil stands by her with his experience and knowledge:
Quote:
I will strengthen the defenses of Topfloorien with my military experience. Together, we shall see the Hidden Realm prosper and its malls expand. Our combined wisdom will make it a refuge for those who love the finer things of life.
Twelve years after we last saw them attempting to travel back to Muddled-Mirth by ship, they not only have the child they were expecting then, now a maiden of 11 years who promises to be as beautiful as her mother, though without the adventuresome streak, but twin sons of 8 years and a three-year-old daughter. As they continue to enjoy one another's proximity, they may well be on the way to surpassing Feeblenor's legendary Elven fecundity...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote