View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 03:06 PM   #65
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Maybe Fredegar or Tansy could advise to take Brown along since they know how well-travelled man he is, so they could write him a letter or something and they'll either arrange a meeting in some village or inn or they wait for him and he arrives to Brandy... whatever... (I have total blackout, I forgot how the place is called in English)
That'll be great! Tansy herself has travelled quite a lot for a hobbit (but probably less than Brown). Fred could advise Tansy that they should take Brown along. Tansy would think she knows the places well enough (if you remember, she was a proud person), but wouldn't want to displease Fred nor say that Brown can't come since it's never a bad thing to have more people with them, especially if they're people who would be useful to have around... This is going to be fun! *smells a conflinct in the air*