View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 08:17 AM   #375
TheBladeThatWasBroken
Animated Skeleton

TheBladeThatWasBroken has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to TheBladeThatWasBroken
Sting

Hmm hmm... let's see...
  • The Chronicles of Narnia-Wonderful, wonderful books... all except The Last Battle, that one really bored me. My favorite ones in the series are The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and The Silver Chair.
  • Harry Potter-Read this before Tolkien, though after I first read TLotR, it was replaced. I used to read it, but...The Order of the Phoenix was just so, so bad that I hated it! (Plus she killed Sirius)
  • David Eddings-Read his books a few years ago after my friend's mom recommended it to me, and I really liked it, especially "The Elenium" series.
  • Terry Brooks-Though I've only read The Sword of Shannara, and thought it was pretty good, but I'm too lazy to read the others =p

Anyone have any good must-reads? I need some more fantasy to read... all I've been reading lately are manga and Sherlock Holmes =_=
Here I set it, but I command you not to touch it, nor to permit any other to lay hand on it. In this elvish sheath dwells the Blade that was Broken and has been made again. Telchar first wrought it in the deeps of time. Death shall come to any man that draws Elendil's sword save Elendil's heir.
TheBladeThatWasBroken is offline   Reply With Quote