View Single Post
Old 08-02-2004, 08:19 PM   #59
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Kranshaa: The solar plane of Kahanah, controlling the Grinhilam Ray. The Pale Blue Ray of Recording and Foresight, and who is known as the Recording Lord, The Lord of the Tenth Solar Plane. One of the Twelve Solar Planes discussed in the belief system of the Holy Order of Graal, a religion which I have, in fact, never heard of, and sounds like a load of Oliphaunt manure (apologies to any BD-Members of the Holy Order of Graal enclosed herein).

Kranshanism: An obscure division of uncongregated Hinduism revolving around the worship of Krishna, one of Vishnu's numerous avatars. Unlike Krishnaism, Kranshanism is more liberal, but more strict with its liberalism, ironically. Despite they're teachings of dismissal involving their believers' adherance to Krishnaism, they enforce 'being liberal' more strictly that Krishnaists. I'm not Hindu, by the way, nor am I Krishnaist or Kranshanist.

Koransha: A series of late Qing Dynasty Porcelain vases that were constantly reproduced in factories in Southern China throughout the 19th Century. Many were exported illegally to Korea, and later stolen by North Koreans nearly a century afterward, after the communist division of the country. The Northern Koreans still hold the Koransha Vases, which have risen steadily in value. They claim that the Koranshas they hold are the authentic vases from the Qing Dynasty, but a foreign inspector revealed that they were falsified, one of the many reproduced copies, and the real Koranshas were either still in South Korea, or had remained in China.

Kransha Gora: A rather eccentric scholar from Luxembourg who wrote Le Seigneur des Annaeux, Un Critique, a particularly bizarre Tolkien review. I've actually read this, the guy's utterly insane. He has a very soft spot in his heart for Mr. Friedrich Nietzche...that's Post-Insane-Asylum-Commitment Nietzche.

Kransha: A mild-mannered, relatively unintelligent young man, not yet old enough to be called old, not young enough to be called young, who doesn't mind being called an 'orc' and has been known to relish the fact that he is a villainous individual. Some say he has demon blood in him, others say he has Lenin's blood in him, but nobody really thinks he's evil...just...misunderstood...

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Kransha is offline   Reply With Quote