Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 11:01 AM   #17
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Filthy little mudblood! How dare the ghastly low-born creature defile his perfectly groomed locks...

Then Dracomir's heady mixture of rage, contempt and panic was calmed by a firm, irrefutable voice addressed to Skittles. Or, as Dracomir suspected, Nancy.

"You're a tree, dear. You're above that sort of thing, aren't you?"

It was the secretary, Ms Martinet. Dracomir flashed her a speedy grin of appreciation as Skittles stretched out her arms, humming something apparently meant to represent the tweeting of birds nesting in a great, strong, oak.

Note to self. Or one of one's selves. Skittles can be neutralised by being reminded she is a great oak tree. By the way, Ms Martinet continues to be rather impressive. Must discover her first name...

Dracomir mentally shrugged off such thoughts, turning suavely to the Lady Spymaster.

"I would not normally deign to speak with a mere mudblood King of Mordor, madam, but since our acquaintance stretches back some considerable distance," he smirked slightly, "I will assist, if not exactly willingly, without reluctance. Mother always says that my persuasive skills are without peer."

The Lord Malfoidacil stretched slightly, yawning at an impressive volume without sacrificing any of his style. "The King of Morder should be absolutely nothing. It pains me to say it, but I have had much experience with drunken oafs and mudbloods," he draaawwwled.

And it was true. A certain gamekeeper came to mind. But at this point they were interrupted, not by a Giant, but by a Dwarf-Smilog, who had hitherto remained sourly aloof from proceedings. He had too plebeian and rustic an accent for Dracomir to bother listening to whatever he was saying, so he watched the stunted fellow's beard moving up and down. He was interested to see whether it was free-flowing or stiffened with some kind of salt. Or, whatever. Actually it was really amusing.

"Grrrurrrph, Dwarves grrrk grrrn rrrk persurrrarsirrve," the Dwarf insisted, before coughing loudly. The Lord Malfoidacil brightened up. Perhaps this mission was going to be rather entertaining after all.