View Single Post
Old 03-31-2002, 09:40 PM   #19
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
DAY FIFTEEN:

A big bruhaha over a bunch of stupid birds. Legolas was freaking out because one smart little birdie pooped in his pretty hair. Ha! Knew the spies of Saruman were good for something!
Gandalf's latest brilliant idea is to climb Caradrahaha...Whatever that stupid mountain is called. I asked him, "do I look like a scherpa to you?" but he threatened to turn me into something "unnatural." Now am concentrating very hard on not freezing to death.
Boromir has become quite annoying-keeps staring at Frodo, drooling excessively, and mumbling something about "One Ring to rule them all..." I told him he should seek professional help, or at the very least do us all a favor and throw himself off the mountain.
...He can take Legolas with him while he's at it! The dratted Elf is nancing about on top of the snow, while we struggle through it like drowning kittens. He, apparently, weighs nothing, stupid anorexic git!
Blast this cold!
For future reference: never take directions from a Wizard.