View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 10:45 AM   #1770
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
Hookbill, I admire your noble efforts to give us a newspaper every week. It never ceases to cheer me up when I feel depressed.
I will send you articles!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
hey, and TGEW, I actually liked your Alien! He looks quite good!
Hooray! I have completed my goal in life! (Not really, no) But, thank you, I worked long and hard to make my Phantom and Alien look like... well, Phantom and Alien.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morthoron View Post
EDITORIAL REPLY

To the Editorial Staff:

I must take exception to the notion that the Barrow Downs is to be airlifted off the face of Arda with the intention that it shall be tossed 'into the void'. What did the void ever do to deserve such a transgression? The whole point of having a void is that it remains empty -- void meaning, of course, 'vacant'.

From an ethical standpoint, tossing something as toxic as the Barrow Downs into a perfectly pristine void presents an environmental nightmare. Perhaps, if this dubious venture is an eventuality, the large population of wights and the corpses they inhabit could be disinterred from their barrows, and buried in some place suitable for dead things. Like in Lobelia Sackville-Baggins' undergarments, for instance.

Thank you for your timely cooperation in this matter,
Lacuna Holloway
Barren Gulf, Miss.
The void is not 'clean', do you remember all those Cybermen and Daleks that got thrust in there?

... Oh, nevermind!

EDIT: The fact that Hookbill really does not like doing this 'Sport Paper' thing makes it even more funny, because he is so not enthused about it! You can tell just by looking at the top!

Last edited by TheGreatElvenWarrior; 05-27-2009 at 10:48 AM.
TheGreatElvenWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote