View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 02:47 PM   #342
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Oh and that vote probably won't be retracted.

I'm flip-flopping on Mith, and thinking she's better.

well Inearly voted you for being dim but fish-slapping may be more appropriate ..

With Nogrod... I know this sounds self obsessed but I am afterall the only one I know about... It bugs me that he bangs on about me giving suspicious vibes (practically before I even posted!), and consistently lists me as suspicious - without actually putting his vote where his mouth is or providing evidence for his suspicions then accuses me of being over defensive and retaliatory, when I challenged him on it. Now bad vibes is such an un-Nogrod like reason that I have to find it suspicious. Now I know I was quiet but there has been so little going on when I have been around - even today when I have been here for nearly five hours there has been very little interreaction - and I find piratespeak difficult. But I can understand the quietness... the ordos have nothing to go on.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote