View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 08:47 PM   #91
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So, anyways -

I've reread Lottie's posts and there really isn't that much suspicious stuff. There's only 2 things (out of all the mountains of suspicion) that don't look good to me: the post Nog talked about, and her last one. Here they are:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
This caught my eye when she posted it:

Considering that this is actually one of the more productive Day Ones in recent memory, this feels like G55 trying to stall useful discussion by writing it off as "oh, well, this Day is doomed to be non-productive, too bad".

Other than that, though, nothing she's said really stood out to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
But something I feel uneasy with her is in her post where she answers Rikae about G55. It is kind of, how would you say it, like a child who wants to play nice for mom even if she hasn't been good lately. When mom asks, she immediately answers - finds an answer she hasn't herself picked up before but is kind of "good enough" to be an answer, and gives it just like that. And then mom pats her head and doesn't ask nasty questions any more.
Quote:
But I had noticed it. I just hadn't posted about it yet. When Rikae asked, I figured I might as well flesh out my concern about the post.

So my issue with the last one: Lottie, you're saying that you agree with Nog that your first (quoted) post looks bad, and that you've noticed this before. Well, if you have, why did you wait to say so, and then come out and say that you did know it? And why did you write a post that looks badif you realised it looks bad (this is against all the logic of the game)?

Though the last point - illogical as it is - points to Lottie's innocence rather than guilt, because, as with Zil, I don't think a wolf would deliberately say such a thing that would put him/her into the light.

For now I decided I'm not voting Lottie toDay. It's too easy to lynch her. There's too much unreasonable suspicion. Lottie's posts tend to be more loosely-worded than other players', and thus more easy to manipulate. (This might be the issue with what I quoted above too.)

Quote:
Then why isn't it? I wouldn't have even noticed it if it were said every game. It would just be normal. Part of the reason it's so odd-looking is that it is, in fact, abnormal. Just because it 'needs to be said', according to you (which I disagree with, by the way - if a bunch of people post giant blocks of angry text about not randomly voting every game, no one will read them after the first few times. It will cease to have any meaning whatsoever) does not mean I am forbidden to comment on it when, for the first time in my memory, not just one but three people post about it.
Don't be so harsh. People need to rant . Werewolf rants are different in each game - random votes, submarines, last-minute scuffle... But usually there is, or rather, there are rants.

Edit: xed since my last.