View Single Post
Old 03-27-2003, 04:22 PM   #115
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

Quote:
the RPers tend to come out as one of their characters
*briefly thinks of Raye* Uh oh! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Though when I think about it, I can see the similarities... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Quote:
You have developed a sort of split personality disorder: you act completely different on the Barrow-Downs than you do in real life (I know I do!) or even anywhere else on the internet! I definitely apply to this one: I am so much quieter and more reasonable in real life.
I think a lot of people can relate to this one. In real life, I'm a VERY shy person. I don't talk too much (though my family can say otherwise). But here, I don't feel shy at all. Perhaps that's because I am much more able to express myself through writing, but I think it might also have do with the fact that the BD feels like my second home.

Quote:
You annoy other barrow-downers by talking about Tolkien/the BD too much in real life!!!
Oh no! I'm too afraid to ask who you're talking about...