View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 05:58 PM   #80
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naria
Ang, if this is the case, what purpose is there to have female players in this rpg?
I'm going to be extremely nit-picky and point out first that the fact that the player is female does not mean the character has to be. I play more male characters than female ones, and I am undoubtedly female. Though I expect that's not precisely what you meant.

I'd also like to point out what Ang has been saying about the focus of this game. It's not on the action. It's not on any particular actiony action. It's focused on everyday life for the Ulfings as such dark things work both within and around them (I mean really dark...we're talking about Melkor here), things that are out of their control. So, the main focus is essentially at the home. And if you think this sounds boring to roleplay, well...I think you're missing out!

Sorry for stepping in. Listen to Ang...I just like to act like I know what I'm doing.

Fordim -

Yes....join us...it is...necessary...what you...desire... *attempts to Jedi mind trick you*

Last edited by Durelin; 10-04-2006 at 06:02 PM.