View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 01:56 PM   #376
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I think Kath summed up our day's adventures pretty well. It was all quite fun and we were lucky it was such a beautiful day. I found Kath extremely easy to talk to...it's a shame we only hung out for one day as I really did enjoy her company. The three free shots were a bonus that evening (making up for the high prices of the ones we actually paid for)...I actually think it was because of those drinks that Kath went home an hour later than planned! It also meant I was rather tipsy and drowsy by the time we parted ways and I...stumbled back to the tube station.

Anyways, I realise aside from my meeting in Finland I have yet to post any pictures of my meetings up. I will eventually do so...promise.

My meeting with Kath was my last Downer meeting...at least for now. I've returned home from my European adventures, which is quite sad really as there's not much to do in Idaho (though I do need a job..). I had a great time with everyone I met and I hope to see them all again someday. There were also opportunities to meet Downers that I sadly missed...if only I had more time (and money). Hopefully I'll get another chance the day I return to Europe. For now, perhaps I should find a chance to actually meet Downers in the US...which can be difficult since I'm not traveling for awhile. But if anyone visits Boston from September and after... or to Idaho this summer (ha, what are the chances in that), be sure to look me up.