View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 06:26 PM   #394
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
As teasers I will send you three short clips of our 7-Downers meeting in Finland. I'm sure there will be some pics & such pouring in soon...

It all started well and people were so cute as you can hear.

But then it started getting ugly and the fights started brewing, like this one between Greenie and Legate.

But in the end it all went out of control as one might have guessed... I mean all those werewolf-players in a same small hut in the middle of forest for that long time. Well this sure was inevitable - although I'm not so sure as to what happened in the end. It sounds like they became like even more terrible monsters from the times before time and creation...

Blast...the TARDIS doesn't seem to be translating for me today. I can't understand a word of this - especially that last clip. There were words in that cry.