View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 06:30 AM   #397
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Thankfully Agan already made a summary of what we did so I'm spared of that bother. All in all we had a very good time. I suppose I have to praise the two of them a little now.

Legate is very friendly and kind. He always seemed to be on a good mood, enthusiastic about practically everything we did, and smiling a lot to everybody. He is also very open and easy to talk to and didn't seem almost at all shy or awkward even in the beginning.

Rune, as Agan already mentioned, has a fantastic sense of humour. He had a habit of making fun of everyone (though never in a mean way), but he is actually very affectionate and caring. He was also a very good pillow.

What else could I say? They are both true gentlemen (at least at times ), always ready to offer their help in anything that needed to be done, and looking awkward whenever I held a door open for them. Also, both of them are very learned and clever and both also have really funny facial expressions. Overall, they both are really sweet and good people and I'm very glad I had a chance to get to know them.

I met Spawn only briefly (which was indeed a pity), but she seems like a very lovely person and I'd like to meet her again some day.

I'll flood this thread with a couple of scary pictures once I get those on the computer. Beware.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 08-12-2008 at 08:37 AM.
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote