View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 04:55 PM   #62
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
We've got only a couple hours to deadline and a lot of folks not here. I'm worried we're they're not present because they didn't realize we had started? I
I'm here now. Blasted Kuru, he throws a fantastic party, I'll give you that, but instead of doing his hostly duty with warm showers, hot coffee and cold compresses for our poor heads the next day, he expects us to nurse our hangovers in the bowels of some ghastly charnel house. Bah.
I've been reading over everyone's comments and here are my thoughts on those comments.
Quote:
ut how would an aborted kill on the Good Wizard look to the wolves? Could they figure his identity that way?
(Inzil)
It would be for the EW to figure this out, wolves are merely his pawns...but yes, that could play into his hands.
Quote:
but rather how do we want to populate the Dead Thread
(Lottie) yes I was wondering that too.
Quote:
Now it's time for me to say that weird thing no one likes.
(Morsul) Actually I was half nodding about what you're saying about gifteds there but maybe that's just because I haven't got my head round the rules of this particular game yet.
Quote:
I concur that it's probably one of each, but the rules would seem to allow for other scenarios
(Nerwen )
This I really am scratching my head about but again, maybe it's because I haven't got my head around this game yet.
Quote:
If anyone can reach out on social media perhaps?
Who is still left to post? Nogs, Sally, Shasta and Percenvia I think? I can stick something on facebook.