View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 08:33 PM   #297
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Public-Appropriate Thoughts:

Nog is being obsessive, but I don't think he is a wolf. I definitely don't think he's a seer.

The phantom seems more innocent than usual. I'm noticing what usually happens: he responds most quickly and most repeatedly when his irritation builds. He's usually most irritated as an ordo. While he might not be an ordo, I do not think that he is Black.

Kath, zomg that post was epic. Kath I think is reasonably innocent. I certainly don't intend to vote for her.

Mirandir seems utterly clueless. Sorry, dear. Please don't poison me Wednesday when you cook dinner for me while I'm in class. Innocent. Or at least, not radar-lighting evil.

Durelin is one I can never get a read on. After some experience being dead wrong about my reactions to her, I'm hesitant to say that I find her abrupt style alarming.

Isabellkya: I hadn't noticed any of the scary things that apparently everybody else thinks. Must be I'm busy noticing other things. I'll take people's word for it that she's a valid suspect, but I'm totally neutral on her.

Rikae joked with me Day One about dreams. I didn't take it seriously. I think she's White of some sort, though not necessarily Gifted.

Brinniel has a way of totally sneaking past my alarm system. I don't have any idea what she might be, but I'm not alarmed enough to want to vote for her.

Sally doesn't seem nearly hyper enough to be evil. Then again, maybe she took notes on the fact that I pegged her day one of the last game for that very thing. Still, no vote from me today.

Lari and I need to do our bio homework. My brain is totally running on empty. Usually my Mondays are so quiet... Anyway, Lari is on the lower end of the middle of my innocent/evil spectrum. The little I think about her is vaguely cautious in her direction.

Wilwa and I haven't played together in so long that I don't remember what I'd normally think. I think she's a white pawn, though I'm not sure.

Steve honestly should post more memorable things, since I'm doing this list from memory, and nothing is springing to mind.

Mnemo rings alarm bells, but I don't know why. I should look back over posts, but I don't know how much time I'll have before deadline. I didn't expect my afternoon to be so busy, and my Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursdays are a blitzkrieg of insanity. I'll try to look back and see why I'm unsure/suspicious of Mnemo before I vote, but I really don't know how functional I'll be, as I'm already exhausted.

Hansy: I'm now quite certain that Hansy isn't just an alias of the phantom (mostly because other people have told me that they know Hansy as a legitimate individual being). That being said, I wouldn't be adverse to repeating my vote of Hansy, for all that my reasoning no longer involves Nogrod.

I shall go think of chromosomes and suchlike now...

Edit: x'd with phantom, Izzy, and Mnemo